Hi Christian

Great early morning light and excellent composition.  I wonder if it might have
been slightly over-sharpened.  On my monitor there appear to be  sharpening
artifacts in the sky - admittedly they are faint at 100% zoom.

This is the sort of photo that only a visitor can take - I've lived in Sydney
all my life but I'd have to get out of bed much too early to get this sort of
early morning light :-)

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters