From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24. februar 2007 16:00
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: PESO - Soft Lights - GDG

In a message dated 2/22/2007 11:08:29 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> On Feb 17, 2007, at  2:43 AM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
>
>> I enjoyed the PAW #6 photo  a lot ... enough that I assembled a little
>> set of six images on the  theme. Thought you might like to see
>> them ... these are presented  with the flash-based Autoviewer:
>>
>>     http://www.gdgphoto.com/softlights/
>>
>> The prints are quite  lovely ... all on Velvet Fine Art paper in a
>> very gentle warm  toning. :-)
>>
>> Comments, critique, and the usual flinging  of tomatoes always
>> appreciated.
>>
>>  enjoy,
>> Godfrey

===========
Uh. I didn't like the cupboard  one much in the first place. I think when
you
first showed it someone said you  were trying too hard and I concur. What I
mean is, *I* could shoot these. No  problemo. Going for the Zen, no
cluttered
look, lots of white space, etc. I  really could shoot these. Lots of us
could.

To me, Godfrey, these come  too much from a mental space, too deliberate,
too
cut and dried, and not from  your gut and I think you shoot better from your

gut. Unless, of course, you  never shoot from your gut. :-) But I suspect
that
you do. Leave the mental  exercises for others, you do just fine shooting
like you instead of shooting  like someone else.

Just my .02. This kind of advice is worth about that,  anyway.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

http://www.aol.com.