Security is getting tighter everywhere, not just airports.

Went to Carnagie Hall for a concert tonight. For the first time ever,
they had some security guys hanging around the lobby watching everybody.
Every woman had to open her purse for inspection. And everybody had to
open backpacks and the like. (Yes, there are some nuts who carry
backpacks to concerts in New York. Do not ask me why.)

I guess metal detectors at subway stations are next.

Bob Harris