If a flesh set of batteries (silver oxide recommended) did not solve the
problem, it's time to set USD1xx-2xx to get it fixed. The LXs are common
visitors to the service centres, but unfortunately, many new buyers did not
know/expect. Personally, I felt much more secure with my other cameras like
Super A/Program and Z-1p, so I sold mine (spent too much money on the repair
bills too). It's not good when one could not fully trust their equipments in
the field.

regards,
Alan Chan