Thanks, David.

My in-laws in Tamworth have been praying for rain for years now....
Their only water supply is a massive rain water tank.  They've had to
truck in water to fill it up lately.  I think they finally hooked up the
house to the communal well that previously was only used to water the
gardens. (my father in-law felt that the bore water couldn't be filtered
or softened enough to use in the home plumbing...  he changed his mind...)

--

Christian
http://photography.skofteland.net