All 645 lenses are A lenses and are electronically identical to to the
Pentax Ka lens mount.  There is no 645 equivalent to a K lens but I
would expect that the 67 lenses would fill that niche.  Remember Ka
lenses are supported by all Pentax K DSLRs but using the aperture ring
for full aperture metering isn't.

Thibouille wrote:
> If the adapter provides the linkage then 645D should meter normally IMO.
> Pentax stated that 645D is compatible with all 645 lenses and the
> DFA55 is announced as being compatible with previous 645 bodies (and
> it has an aperture ring).
>
> So it should (hopefully) be OK.
>
> 2007/2/27, Mark Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
>> P. J. Alling wrote:

>>> But will it offer open aperture metering on the 645D?
>>>
>> Impossible to say without having a 645D to play with, don't you think?
>> But I'd be surprised if it didn't.
>>

>> --
>> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
>> PDML@pdml.net

Entropy Seminar: The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekend lw uf
thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.