Jan van Wijk wrote:

>On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:38:51 -0800 (PST), Rick Womer wrote:
>
>>What a great gallery!
>>

>Indeed!
>
>>One of the things I love about the PUG is that most of
>>the photos are from people who never post on the PDML.
>>It would be fun to hear from them here.
>>

>He, I speak up once in a while ...
>
>Am just a quiet kind of guy :-)
>
>Regards, JvW

Me too :)  Actually, Rick's comment caused me to do a count
of familary names from list postings - it is almost a 50-50 split

Many fine shots, and, yeah, "Goal Keeper" is a real keeper as many
pointed out

since there are so few shots I'll spit out my instant faves in addition to
G K -

"X"  , Running in the rain, tato1, exercise in boredom,Big Sky...,

ann