In a message dated 3/1/2007 8:58:53 A.M. Pacific  Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Nicely done although I'd also  like to see the color version.

Kenneth Waller

=========
Okay,  here it is in color, Ken. I must admit I couldn't quite decide between
the  B&W and color.

I was initially drawn, though by the combo of red and  greens. Well, I was
initally drawn by the row, but I liked the combo of colors.  This is not
actually the same pic as the first one, I didn't save the PSD in  color before
converted it to B&W. I have just dashed this one off. It is  the same crop and
size, but I think I toned down the sky a lot more in the  B&W version. This one
could be toned down more; I like the sky in the  B&W better, anyway. But I'd
have to dink with it a lot more to get it that  way. I also added some
sharpening to this  one.

http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/row2.htm

Be  curious which you like better. Still not sure it is worth it though.
Hehehehe.

Marnie aka Doe

=========

http://www.aol.com.