Jens Bladt wrote:

>Hi Ann
>I use iWatermark. It facilitates your own watermark design:
>http://www.scriptsoftware.com/iwatermark/
>Regards
>
>Jens Bladt

thanks, Jen
actually, smugmug will do the watermarking for me as I load the shots -
and I can remove the watermark quickly if I wanted to do it.

Looks like visible watermarking, which I've been doing in a way, is best.
but I had to laugh as the site pointed me to a Ken Rockwell article! lol!
I skipped it :)

ann