In a message dated 3/4/2007 11:02:34 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Marnie, as long as you may  rework this, the thought of removing a bit
of the foreground grass might be  fine, but, IMO, the sky feels as
though it's smothering the trees and needs  opened slightly.
Did you ever guess that this image would generate such an  outpouring of
"artistic" advice. I'm sure it has something to do with your  warm
"accepting" manner.:)

Jack
That's me,  deferential to the point of stupidity. LOL. Jack I am unsure what
opened up  means, or I'd seriously consider your recommendation. Darker?
Lighter? It was a  pretty overcast day, and pretty white, I was trying to avoid
too much white in  the sky. Higher? No, it can't go higher, when I rotated the
first time I got all  the sky that was left -- bottom and sides were cropped,
but not the  top.

Thanks, Marnie aka Doe :-)

http://www.aol.com.