There seems to be an almost lovely clunky functionality to the SFX
series now -- they seem so wedded to their time, a late-1980s, funky
LCD-and-switches style.

I initially thought  the PZ-1/PZ-1p series were ugly bulbous plastic
blobs but I later came to love their form factor, ergonomics and size
-- and this is from someone who has a huge appreciation for the older
Pentaxes as well, from the SV through the K series, LX and Super A. I
just consider the more modern bodies a different animal.

Joe