Hi Joe

Being from downunder, baseball is not a big deal here but, even so the
excitement and disappointment of winning and losing transcends most sports.

You've captured those emotions pretty well.

PS:  It might be best to put PESO or PAW in the subject line of photos you post
- it draws attention to the fact that there's an image to view.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia