Hello everyone,

About time I sent out an update announcement: my last GDGPhoto.com
email announcement was last November! I've been working on a goodly
number of new projects since then.

I'd like to invite all to my new exhibit:

Neighborhood Details

on display at:

   Starbucks Coffee
   201 South Mary Ave, Sunnyvale, CA
   from February 19

(on the web via a direct link: http://www.gdgphoto.com/details/ )

It's a show of twelve photographs drawn from a large body of work
I've been assembling the past several years. I'd enjoy hearing your
comments, and visiting with you at the coffee shop if you live
locally and can make it there for a viewing. The prints are 11x14
inch, matted and framed to a 16x20 presentation.

I've been very busy working on www.gdgphoto.com the past couple of
weeks too. It has been subtly (and sometimes not so subtly...)
updated on virtually every page. Revised organization, new words, new
photos, and on all the new collections the option of a flash-based
presentation with Autoviewer. I hope it proves to be an even nicer
experience to visit and view photos.

In the Collections section there are five new sets available in
addition to "Neighborhood Details":

   Window People
   Soft Lights
   Winter, Trees