In a message dated 3/10/2007 5:59:27 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
This is an interesting  subject, but it cries out to be perfectly
symmetrical. IMHO, once an image  is close to perfectly symmetrical, you
have to nail it. Otherwise it looks  like a miss. You can't make this
perfect in that regard, but you can come  damn close by rotating it a
wee bit counterclockwise and cropping to equal  the show of brick on
each side.
Paul

It was all  crooked -- the top, the steps, etc. It was an old building not
aligned. So I  chose to make the "floor", the bottom of the green part, the
line
there,  level.

In other words, it looks okay to me.

Thanks for your input,  Paul.