...so, here I am, back on the fence about the 67's metering prism.  I've
once again decided that it'd be useful, despite the drawbacks (excessive
cutoff, funny colour response), and also, one has shown up cheapish at a
local place.

So, here are my questions to y'all who own the 67 metering prism.

First, how sensitive is it in low light?  And how high does the ISO dial
go?  I like to shoot Delta 3200 in the dark, so if the ISO dial goes to
1600, that'd be okay, provided the meter could read those conditions
with reasonable accuracy (say 1/60 at f2.8 at ISO 1600).

Second, just how colour sensitive is it?  And to what colours?  What
does it do funny?  Is it predictable?

Third, is it user-calibrateable?

Fourth, what would you pay for one?

Thanks in advance,