In a message dated 3/11/2007 6:42:55 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
These are the best  days of the  year for street photography in the
Detroit metro area. The  temperature is finally over 50, and happy
people are turning out in huge  numbers. Shot this one today along with
several others. It's on the same  half mile stretch of Woodward Avenue,
so it will be another contender for my  "It Happened on Woodward"
gallery. I couldn't convert this one to BW. Look  at those boots! The
lady on the right is mom, so she stays in as well. (A  rather pretty mom
I might add.) Lots of  fun.
Paul
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5708790&size=lg

Cute  kids. Although neither looks like they were want to buckle, let alone
swash.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

http://www.aol.com.