Richard Day has posted a scan of an image taken with the DA 14 on film:

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1036&message=22421936

It clearly won't work with any sensor much larger than what we have. In
my mind, this greatly diminishes the possibility that Pentax will ever
bring out a camera based on a 1.3x crop sensor.

Joe

-----

Hi,

Some time ago I asked for the 35mm coverage of the DA70, but it seemed
that nobody could check it on a film camera.

I have found a thread on dpreview with info about this and other lenses
that may be of your interest.
(I know that Pentax is only at APS-C, but for us that don't make a
living on our hobby, it may help that a lens is also usable in 35mm
format...).

The link:
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1036&message=22325926

An abstract of the content:
---

10-17 FE - Usable from 14mm up

DA 12-24 - Usable from 16mm up

DA 16-45 - Usable from 20mm up

DA 50-200 - Not usable, vignettes at varying (small) amounts, never
quite clears

DA 14 - Unusable, large image circle visible

DA 21 - slight corner image circle

DA 40 - Usable, no vignetting

DA 70 - Usable, no vignetting
---

IIRC, the 18-55 vignettes up to around 24mm.

Hope you find it useful.

Regards,
Jaume