If you don't mind, allow me to share a somewhat humorous incident.

A few years ago I hopped into my pickup truck and headed for Alaska.  I
wanted to get a set of rubber floor mats to protect the carpet in the cab.
Being down here in the big city, the dealers only carried the posh carpeted
mats.  I figured that the closer I got to Alaska the greater my chance of
getting the more practical rubber mats.  I found a dealership in the  Yukon
territory that had rubber mats, and asked to see a set that would match the
color of the truck's interior.  It looked like it might, the guy gave me
the price, and I asked to take the mats outside to see if the color match
was acceptable, which it was, although not perfect.

When I returned to complete the transaction, the sales person asked if the
match was OK, and I replied "Close enough for government work."  Without
cracking a smile or missing a beat, the guy said, "Oh, you should have told
me you're with the government.  You qualify for a 25% discount."

Gotta love those Canadians, eh ;-))

Shel