I count 5 Pentax DSLR models. based on major differences.  The D,
DS/DS2, DL/DL2, K100, K110, K10.  I'm not sure if the K100 and K110 are
enough different to warrant being considered separate models, thought
based on the 100 having SR I would think so  but the DS and DL certainly
are.

--
Entropy Seminar: The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekend lw uf
thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.