Three years ago, i shot my daughters, coaches, daughter's first
birthday party. Indoor affair, and i used the D2H and SB80DX, and PZ-1
with AF280T.

Now its my daughters, dressage coaches, son's first birthday, and they
asked me to shoot same.

I want to do the same set up, as the pictures turnmed out very well,
but i forget what i didi with the 280 and PZ-1, as far as settings.

I'm pretty sure it was on TTL and the camera set at manual probably
1/30 or 1/60 at f 4ish.

Does that sound right.??

Also i may try out the sigma 500 dg super as well. That should give me
TTL for the PZ-1 i think. I cannot seem to locate my manual.

Dave

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com