Am ASSUMING that "Accepted in Gallery" means that the image has been
jurried and found worthy of inclusion only at that status? IOW, not
rejected, but retained as an example of the work of one photographer.
I agree that "Collection" probably indicates an elevated status that
may rise to a product promoting level.

Jack