From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Cotty
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 12:26 AM
To: pentax list
Subject: Re: PESO:High flyer

On 13/3/07, Markus Maurer, discombobulated, unleashed:

>A high flyer some hours ago in the evening sun, Pentax A50mm macro on the
>K10D, polfiltered, ISO 200 F8 1/60, some branches cloned out and cropped:
>
>http://www.mypage.bluewin.ch/solicom/highfly.jpg

That's a brilliant image Markus, absolutely wonderful.  Oddly enough, it
popped up on my PowerBook screen without the ground at bottom, and
scrolled to see it. I actually think it works better with the ground
cropped out.

Well done mate - that's lovely.

--

Cheers,