Yes, forgot to reply about that.
In fact I was quite interested in what you were thinking about this
camera because I bought it second hand as a present for my father
(used to his full auto PZ10..). When I got it I sweared I would never
offer a camera like that: plastic everywhere :(

In the end I offered a KM to my father :)

But I used the KR10-X some months later at a concert: it was not
obvious at all I could take photographs and thought I'd come with
hardware I wouldn't cry if it had to the dustbin.
I shoy with the KR10-X, a badly worn-out chinon 50/1.4 (rated quite
bad 20 years ago) and Tri-X.

Result is: I dunno if I'll take photogrpahs as good as those (taking
into account it was the first time ever, I was taking photographs at a
concert).

It seems this little plastic thing does VERY well with Tri-X :) :)

That's my little story about my KR10-X.

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille