From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Wilko Bulte
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 7:04 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Enablement: smc-Takumar 50mm f/4 macro w/ extension tubes

On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 04:31:05PM -0600, Mike Hamilton wrote..
> All I can say is "wow".  This is my first Takumar, and I'm simply
> amazed at the build quality of this lens.  It (and the extension

To a certain extent: the older the nicer the build quality.  I have some
pre-Spotmatic M42 Takumars here, and they are *so* beautifully built..
And they are like new, after all these years that have gone by since
they left the factory.

Wilko