From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Peter McIntosh
Sent: 15. mars 2007 06:19
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Velbon sherpa tripod question

Hi guys,

Just bought a Velbon Sherpa 250R tripod.  It's got all the features I've
been looking for, at a price that suits both my budget and financial
controller...   :-)

One of its features is the legs can be splayed at 3 different settings,
allowing the tripod to be set quite low.  Trouble is, I can't for the
life of me figure out how to move the legs past the first locking
point.  Is there anyone else out there with one of these tripods, who
can tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Ciao,

Peter in Western Sydney