From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Henk Terhell
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 4:07 AM
To: 'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'
Subject: RE: The DA 50~200

If on digital, a new DA 50-200 is far more value for your money, I
think, than any used 70-210 lens. Also my AF 80-320 appears to be very
soft on digital (and I never liked it for film either). I use the DA
50-200 now a lot at the wide range  not covered by a 70-210 or 80-320
lens. The only other AF zoom I have in the 50-70 range is a FA 28-70/4
but, how much I liked this lens for film, is for me now a bit
disappointing on digital.

Henk