This is a long shot I know.
It is not for me. It's for the dude who tested my FA*85 and lent me his DA
12-24 in return. As far as I know, a gentleman.

He has got some serious LBA, and he is nagging everybody he knows looking
for the Lens, a FA*600/4. If you know about one, please help me shutting him
up ;-)

I believe he will give it a good home. We will probably go birding together
every now and then, so it will have accompanied by my 500/4,5.
If he doesn't pay it the respect it deserves, I'll be there to work out
something to put it out of its misery ;-)

Tim Typo
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)