David Savage wrote:

>Mark, just a quick question about the Sunday "judging". What time does
>it usually start and roughly how long does it go for?

Difficult for me to say, because Sundays at GFM usually consist of one
long, frantic blur to me. :)

Last year the Sunday schedule was (all times approximate):
8:00 - Buffet breakfast ($6.50 per person)
9:00 - Doug and I start the judging session in the basement of the
museum while the 1st speaker does presentation.
10:00 break
10:15 - 2nd speaker presentation
11:20 - Judging done. Presentation of noteworthy non-winning photos for
the audience's edification and entertainment.
11:30 - Awards presentation and showing of winning photos

The goal was, as always, to be finished by noon. The reality was, as
always, finishing late, but I don't know how late.

>I think I may end up missing this part of the weekend due to having to
>catch a flight out of Charlotte at 14:00, which will be a shame.

Since it's a two-hour drive to Charlotte from the mountain, you're
going to have to depart well before noon.