Tenba have always made good bags. They seem to have slipped somewhat
from public view over the last few years - I don't really know why.
One of my friends (a professional photographer) had Tenba bags for
years and they put up with a lot of abuse.

I saw someone on the train last week with one of these:
http://www.tenbagear.com/products/2000_01_pm17cg.asp

It looked very good indeed. If you click the picture you can see what
it looks like inside.

--
 Bob