Hi,

I've been using it for a while. The only thing I can say is that the
filtering sucks. You can just about get it to move stuff around,
(Preferences, Rules) based on sender, but it's a lot less sophisticated
than Eudora (which I think has the best filtering around) or
Outlook/Entourage.

Avoid AddressBook like the foetid carbuncle it is. Also Dock gets very
annoying very quickly - have a look at DragThing for X
(www.dragthing.com) which is far far more useful, and I'm not just
saying that because I know the author ;-)

And finally, to drag this kicking and screaming back on-topic, my 43mm
1.9 arrived yesterday evening ;-). By then it was too dark to go
shooting, but today is a different matter ;-)
--
Kristian