From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
David J Brooks
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 10:37 PM
To: Pentax Discuss
Subject: Anyone got the Sigma 500 working with the K10D yet

Did some testing this afternoon. I have a birthday shoot Sunday, a one
year old. Boy i get around eh.:-)

Its my daughters dressage coaches son, i mentioned in the B&W refresher
psot.

I tried various settings with the 500DG super and K10D and results are
all over the place. Shooting directly(90 degrees) gives me  2-3 tops
under. Flash on an angle of about 20 degrees and bounceing off
ceiling, but with no reflector card gives better, but still
inconsistant exposure.

Again, and i hate to say this, as i really would like to get the K10D
out as a working camera, but my tests with the D2H and SB80DX with
+0.3 flash exposure and the 'better bounce card", all look good.
Hisoto is just a tad off the right.

Any comments from those that are successfull

Dave

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com