I think she was his 7th photo assistant.  (I think the partner
girlfriend thing came later, either that or I'd really like to see his
job applications and job descriptions).

ann sanfedele wrote:
> I remember thinking TV's referring to his then girl friend as "Seven" on
> the list and was assuming he
> had named her after the Star Trek hottie - then I found out she was his
> seventh "partner"/girlfriend/so
> or what have you.
>
> ann
>
> p.s. I like that shot, Paul
>
> Adam Maas wrote:
>

>> Seven of Nine was the Borg character from Star Trek: Voyager
>>
>> -Adam
>>
>> Paul Stenquist wrote:
>>

>>> Huh? That one went whizzing right by my ear pal:-).
>>> Paul

Entropy Seminar: The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekend lw uf
thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.