I missed this the first time around  (i'll have missed a lot from last
week finally jus started deleting cause I cant take time to read much)

Tim is kinda missing the point of the photo, I think  (Hi, TIm)
well at least what I see as interesting... the age versus youth stuff as
well as their hands
The sadness in the old man's eyes, and the (what seems to me ) bored
look on the teen.

I like it
ann