BTW.
When I was i kid, there was this Pentax Calendar - remeber?
I believe it was mostly 6x7 photographes. I used to look at these
photogrpahs for a long time with great interest - and perhaps envy, I guess.
I dreamed of being able to do such excellent potographs, some day.
I guess this calender was one of the reasons the Pentax name to me meant
something like photographic excellence.
Hopefully the Pentax Phot Gallery may have mean somthing similar to some
young people today?

When I do professional work (paid work) in the field, I often wear my
"Pentax Vest". Actually it had a different name on it, once.
But our own Dario was kind enough to mail med some Pentax logos, which I
sewed on to the vest, covering up the other brand name :-)

What is the story about the (discontinued) Pentax Calender?

Regards
Jens Bladt

http://www.jensbladt.dk
+45 56 63 77 11