I was to a sort of 'Barbarian Meat Party' recently.  I'm not a hunter but it
is a major past-time here in Idaho.

There was just about every kind of wild game meat one can get. Deer, elk,
moose, bear, bobcat, and probably several others I can't remember.

I can state categorically that the Smoked Bobcat was most excellent and was
actually the best thing on the table.  I went back for seconds and thirds.

Tom C.