if you are shooting Pentax AND darkside gear and need a great macro lens
for the latter -
I decided I couldn't afford to keep this lens I used only 2 or three
times inside on my tripod

I bought it at B&H for about $360 plus tax - I'd like $300 for it
 paypal, money order or personal check

what is it? oh that

efs 60mm f/2.8 macro USM

ups bar code 0 1380305042 4

It is for the EOS 30d, 20d, 20da,  rebel xt (350d), rebel (300d)

I find myself happy enough with the kit lens I have and the macro lens
weighs twice as much --

I don't seem to be using it - Id have probably been better off getting a
moderate zoom with SR

Just asking you guys first

shipping $10 in US  - I'll calculate overseas amount if you don't live in US

still can't part with my LX or KX sorry :)

ann