I wasn't interested or trying to photograph a nice landscape.  I wanted to
catch the flavor of the corporation yard and document what was there in as
pleasant a manner as possible.  There are enough better landscapes in the
Napa area than the one seen in the background of this facility.  Perhaps
I'm jaded, but from where we were standing there was nothing to be seen
that was outstanding or particularly beautiful.   Knowing the area as I do,
had I wanted to shoot landscapes, other places further north or to the west
would have been far more interesting.

Thanks for explaining your position.

Shel