In a message dated 3/21/2007 2:59:19 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>  http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/green.htm
> DS, A   35-105, 1/60 f/22, ISO 200

Very nice composition. Lovely lines, shapes,  forms. The colors mesh
well ... although to my eye I think it would  actually be a stronger
photo in a B&W rendering as it is so much  shape and form.

I do think it is a little lacking in sharpness. This type  of shot
really needs a tripod (or as someone will likely say, a large  format
camera) to achieve the best detail  rendering.

Godfrey

=========
Could be. It can be sharper, it is  sharper seen larger, but I only used a
tad of USM because I liked it a bit soft.  The day with Shel was a non-tripod
day... and I will LOVE the K10D when I get  it.

Thanks for the input, Godfrey.

Marnie aka Doe ;-)