Don't be ridiculous, Ann. Ebay's search engine is perfect. Why just the
other day it said that an item I was looking for did not exist. But
google took me right to it. I really do wish they would quit trying to
improve ebay, they just make it worse.

Just to clarify that, ebays search engines are all eff'ed up!

I think the same person programmed thunderbird's smell checker which
thinks your name should be "Tann Confederate".

-graywolf