From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jens Bladt
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 8:17 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: RE: SMC-K 4/45-125mm

I'm not sure when the scratches get out of the optical path. The
difference between F4 and F8 can be examined here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bladt/sets/72157600018006181/show/
I don'tsee any problems, that could be asigned to the scatches for sure.

Regards
Jens Bladt

http://www.jensbladt.dk
+45 56 63 77 11