Good luck with this, Paul. I hope it all goes your
way.

I'll have to talk to my brother about this when I see
him tomorrow. I was wholly unaware that the legal
system worked that way in England. He's been a college
professor in Durham for the last decade. I'd like to
hear his take on this especially now since he's both a
British Subject and an American Citizen (or so he
says...).

-Brendan