Mark, it seems to me that the amount of money spent by Paul might be
directly proportional to the strength of the lawyer of the opposite
side. But then again, it does not mean much to Grace or anything
really.

I do hope that justice and compassion will prevail and Paul's daughter
will emerge victorious from this legal process.

--
Boris