I like this better but I still think you should specify a basic preferred font
- I think the page looks better in a sans-serif font rather than the Times New
Roman that is the default for most browsers.

Also the links at the bottom might look better in a slightly smaller font and
bolded.  On each page I'd remove the link for the current page (eg. on the home
page, leave 'Home' in the links row but take out its link).  I'd also get rid
of the underlines in the links but this requires specifying a style in either
an internal or external style sheet.

Good design would also indicate using "alt" attributes in the image
descriptions.  It would also be usual to specify "summary" attributes for
tables but as your tables are used mainly for page layout, this is probably not
so important here.

Cheers

Brian