Last year Outdoor Photographer was advertising two free issues with
absolutely no obligation. After you got your two free issues, you
could decide whether you wanted to get a subscription or not.

Well, needless to say that before I even got my first free issue I
started getting letters in the mail demanding payment for my
"subscription." I emailed them and they assured me that I could wait
till after I got my two free issues.

But at some point (before getting the second issue) I started getting
"late notices." At which point I either called or emailed and (not so
politely) told them where they could put their late notices.

So, disappointingly, I think that OP has been about the guerilla
marketing for a bit now.

On 3/26/07, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

~Nick Wright
http://blog.phojonick.com/
http://www.phojonick.com/