On 27/3/07, Juan Buhler, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Newegg has this drive for $85 right now.
>
>BTW: Is there a trivial way in the Mac to duplicate the existing main
>drive? I'm tempted to upgrade my 12 PB drive with 160GB, but I
>wouldn't want to start from a blank OS X install if I don't have to.
>
>I'll check disk utility tonight when I get home...

I used to use Carbon Copy Cloner, but saw the error of my ways ;-)

I have used SuperDuper for years and it backs up perfectly, never
faulted. Support is swift and first class, Highly recommended.

<http://www.shirt-pocket.com/>

<http://www.shirt-pocket.com/SuperDuper/SuperDuperDescription.html>

--

Cheers,