Sorry to ask this again gang, as i know i have done so last year, but,
What is the procedure to make an out line of an object.

I didi this last year for the camera out line for the GFM hats, and
now want to do same for a guitar outline.
I have downloaded a generic picture of an acustic guitar, and i know i
need to select all,then inverse and pick stroke. I set it at 3 pix,
but when i went to delete the coloured image nothing happens.

What step am i missing.

I think it was one of the Oz members that guided me through this last year.

Dave

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com