From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Alastair Robertson
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 1:40 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PESO - old car but fresh air

Hi

been very busy at work lately so little time to post images.  Anyway,
this is my latest PESO
http://www.pbase.com/kiwibiologist/image/76297366 taken in the carpark
at work.

Not a very carefully constructed picture but one I thought you guys in
the North might like.  This pic says two things about New Zealand:
1.  We hang onto our cars for a long time - this looks to be about a
20 year old car (Ford Laser aka Mazda 323)
2.  The air is pretty clean and we don't use salt on the roads.  Not
sure that you would get lichens to grow in most of the Northern
Hemisphere - or perhaps you do?  Let's see your lichenmost car shots!

Alastair