Had the replacement for my Chinese viewfinder screen in the mail today.
The first one they had sent me was one of a whole batch that had
apparently turned out a little wide and they replaced it rather swiftly.

This one not only fits perfectly, now, but they've added the little nose
found on the original Pentax screens and which makes handling so much
easier.

Overall, I'm very pleased with it.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de