From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 1:49 PM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Any possibility of price reduction for K10D?

In a message dated 3/28/2007 10:24:19 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Is there any possibilty of a  price reduction of K10D? A few of us hoped
for one in the 6-7 month period  after the product launch. Does anyone
see that happening in the next 2-3  months?

Thanks,
Gaurav

Yeah, I mean, me too.  I've been waiting. Now I think the price will
only
drop significantly when they  release the next generation of the K10D.
According
to that interview that was  posted here recently that MIGHT happen
before the
end of the year. OTOH, don't  hold your breath.

Marnie aka Doe