Markus,

I had to wait to get home to look up the EXIF data.
The lens was at 23mm for this shot.  Actually,
shooting through the window doesn't make it much
clearer that this is a food store, because what one
sees is cash registers, shopping bags, and
miscellaneous merchandise.

I'm quite pleased with the ist D at 1600; if the K10
has less noise I will be thrilled (when I get one).
I'll also be thrilled with it because I had to trash a
half-dozen otherwise nice shots because of camera
shake.

Rick